Today, the street lamps and HCS CGS can replace the lamp type DRL-125 or HPS-70 a powerful lighting LED lamp LMS-Series 30-40. Of course, it is the most economical option of the lighting device in the socket E40 and can significantly reduce energy consumption when compared with high-pressure lamps, such as mercury or sodium.
(Analogue lamps DRL-125, HPS-70)
daylight and warm white
Color temperature, K
Number of LED units.
The angle of illumination
Led lamp - a modern generation of light sources. Their increasingly today prefer fluorescent lamps and standard. Series LMS Led lamps includes several models that are different caps. Like the rest of the series, LED lamp E 40, equipped with a power supply, which allows you to directly connect a lamp to the network. And that's not all the benefits of such lamps. Lifetime LMS bulbs about 5 years, their reliability, and the lowest consumer power, is absolutely harmless to the surrounding atmosphere, safety, excellent lighting characteristics - such indisputable advantages of their predecessors did not have. Regarding fluorescent lamps additional advantage is the ease of disposal and replacement. E27 LED bulb can also be used under conditions of high humidity, and for fluorescent lamps or standard is difficult. Among lamp E 27 has a small advantage over some of the lamps of the line - no need to buy adapters for its use in luminaires such as lamp having a base E40. Among the shortcomings lamp - its price, but even she pays.
Important advantages of LED lamps LMS
- Complete security for the surrounding atmosphere (do not require disposal)
- A little heat, which means that the scope of the lamps increases
- Complete absence of noise (during operation no unpleasant sounds)
- Easy to light, high color rendition, with no flickering
- No UV radiation (no harm to health)
- Wide voltage range (from 80 up to 230)
- Cost of electricity and electrical power (75%)
- Reliability (resistance to impact and vibration)